- Bring together people and movements from the North and the South that are critical of growth, development and modernity.
- Deepen the reflection on the colonization of the social imaginary.
- Open philosophical, psychological, anthropological and sociological debates around the destructive logic of Technoscience, Economics and the State.
- Promote debates on Coloniality, the Patriarchate and the idea of the Scarcity.
- Support the creation of social networks for international collaboration toward the defense of climate, territory, and the survival of communities and cultures.