POLITICAL FORMS OF SUPPORTING THE CONFERENCE
· Register special session proposals or papers on the Conference page.
• Get the support of artists, craftsmen, cultural personalities, scientists, researchers, legislators, magistrates, public officials, social movements, cooperatives, unions, chambers, civil associations, NGOs, university entities, universities, schools, research centers, editorials
• Support the special session proposals by attending the meetings called for your organization or calling a special session.
• Receive at home or at friends' homes speakers who come from other countries or from other states of the country: support Solidarity Hospitality.
• Attend the open meetings of the Executive Committee of Thursdays in the PAOT, starting at 12:00 hrs., To receive special information about the Conference.
• Attend talks, talks, conferences, seminars, colloquia prior to the Conference.
• Organize lectures about the Conference and about disaggregation in groups of neighborhood, neighborhood, town, ejido, collective, cooperative, union, association, club, chamber, NGO, school, vocational, faculty, research center, assembly, congress, hall, school, auditorium.
• Register events or projects of descrecimiento for the Week by the descrecimiento: September 2-8, 2018
• Participate in the training of volunteers who will support the celebration of the Conference.
• Write articles or notes on degrowth.
• Conduct research on dis-growth and present results at the Conference.
• Providing products or objects that may be useful for the Conference
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT THE CONFERENCE
• Paying for a service such as translators, video cameras.
• Internet service.
• Hotel expenses.
• Transportation expenses for a special guest.
• Payment of meals.
• Making a direct contribution in cash.
• Paying the registration of at least one person.
• Promoting other people from other groups to register.
• Registering a special session to discuss an issue in which ideas of descrecimiento can be applied.
• Registering an individual paper.
• Supporting the organization of seminars and disagreement seminars.
• Organizing events for the week of the decrease.
• Participating in the open meetings of the organizing committee (in the PAOT.)
• Getting volunteers to drive the conference.
• Spreading our communications among your acquaintances.
• Presenting articles on degrowth.