This Conference is self-financed with the follow recovery fees:
- Full registration fee: 300 euro
- Global North academicians and researchers.
- Representatives of transnational corporations and international organizations.
- Representatives of industrial or commercial chambers of any country.
- Federal and state officials, legislators and movie or TV artists of any country.
Global North countries considered:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States.
Intermediate registration fee: 200 euro
Intermediate registration fee: 160 euro
- Representatives of civil associations, municipal governments and national enterprises of the global South.
Reduced registration fee: 100 euro
- Academicians, researchers, syndicates and professionals of the global South
- Representatives of cooperatives, collectives and local movements from any country.
- Students, writers, musicians, painters, sculptors, dancers, theater actors, artisans, small entrepreneurs, small traders, neighbors from towns and communities.
- Autonomous activists of any country
Subject to quotas for each classification and category.
Remember that you can register for the Conference before submission of papers or proposals to secure your participation, because quotas are reduced.